Well Miss Ninya, they can stop you from hearing from me, they can tell you i dont love you, they can charge me for ringing you, but they cannot stop me publishing that i do love you and what is happening. The real version that is, not the version that your granny conjures up in her psychopathic unconscionable head.

Friday 16 May 2008

Renovations to the HILTON HEN-HOUSE

Yesterday I spent the morning adding an additional level to the girls home.  They now have two floors with a major extensions to one of the top rooms.  Check out these photos.  I may not have got much from the Ugly Harris side of the family but i guess i did get a few good building qualities from Old Jack. 

Second Level I Cleverly added ... View of the extensions done to the top floor. View from the newly added first floor - which should be able to hold 4 chookies quite happily. Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Speak No Evil ... Otherwise known as Umbi, Tonto and Tumbi. Losty, the cheeky tart ...  Beautiful Pippi

Now I can get another six chookies ...