Well Miss Ninya, they can stop you from hearing from me, they can tell you i dont love you, they can charge me for ringing you, but they cannot stop me publishing that i do love you and what is happening. The real version that is, not the version that your granny conjures up in her psychopathic unconscionable head.

Friday 9 May 2008

Photo Sessions For The Day ...

 

This is my beautiful Nanny-BearGinger-BelleSexy Nevvy

On the left we have Nanny-Bear.  She's absolutely beautiful and also the grandaughter of Ginger who is in the middle photo.  Look out Nanny Bear, Ginger might run around to the same kangaroo courts and take you away from your mother too if you're not careful!   Ha ha !  Actually Nanny-Bears mother was a pretty crap mother, just like mine, only this ones mum actually completely smothered her kids.  Lucky for me I got away.

Gingey Bell in the middle there is doing what she does best.  Sleeping.   Actually you can just see she has her eyes just opened, keeping an eye on whats going on.  She's laying on her son Kaffeine-Bean and looks rather cozy.

The next picture is of a sexy man, who is giving the 'Look of Shame'.  This looks for you granny.  You disgust us all.  Send Michaela home where she wants to be and stop wrecking other peoples lives.  We dont care if your life sux, just leave us alone, we were happy enough before you came along and we'll chuck a bloody party as soon as we get you out of our life for good.  Don't think it wont happen...  Times running out for you and you know my girls going to read these affidavits with all your filth reaaaal sooooon!

Give it up while you can and avoid a jail sentence.  Give me back my block of land you stole and stay out of our life.  Nobody wants you.  And nobody is going to look after you when you're sick and dying.  Hopefully that will be soon.  It'd make my day.